ARTIST MANAGEMENT/MERCHANDISING INTERNSHIP
The I IYV is looking for motivated people who are passionate about music and are interested in the many facets of artist management and merchandising/fashion. We are a boutique management and clothing fulfillment company (6 on staff), so we need help at all levels, which means you will be getting valuable hands on experience.
- 18 years of age.
- Have own laptop.
- Local (Los Angeles area, Alhambra to be exact) with own means of transportation.
- Relatively flexible schedule. Minimum of 10 hours/week.
- Passionate about music (preferably the kind of artists represented by The I IYV).
- Music industry/Fashion/Merchandising experience is a plus.
Please be proficient in the following:
- All Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong web skills, i.e. be internet savvy.
- Mac OS
- Photoshop skills are a plus.
Description: Assisting management in all aspects of our artist’s careers. Duties may include: Data entry, general web research, blogging, Phone/Email communication, shipping, inventory, attending performances, and misc. errands. School credit available.
Please email your resume and a brief description of why you would like to join The I IYV to: email@example.com